News and Notices
Aquaculture is a dynamic issue. New policies are discussed, technologies are tested, projects are initiated, and milestones are marked all of the time. This page provides links to recent news, as well to reports, press releases, meeting notices, research results, and the activities of the Office of Aquaculture.
- Maine's aquaculture industry booms
- Fishing and farming: Maryland's oyster story
- Local CA mussel farm faces down obstacles
- Dietary guidelines: Eat fish, including farmed!
- Lockheed Martin partners up in aquaculture
- California abalone farms highlight sustainable aquaculture
- UN highlights aquaculture's role in seafood sustainability
- Iowa-based aquaculture center bridges research and industry
- NOAA Administrator's keynote highlights aquaculture's importance
- Abalone restoration making progress
- Mississippi Governor's oyster restoration council looks to aquaculture
- New Farm Bill language benefits aquaculture industry
- Former Virginia attorney general turns oyster farmer