- Fisheries Home
- About Us
- Science Centers
- News & Multimedia
- Fisheries Resources
- Educators and Students
- Get Involved
Bycatch In The News
- Fisheries Innovation Fund 2015 Request for Proposals, which includes a bycatch reduction priority
- NOAA Announces Funding through the Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program for 2014-2015
- Fishery research: A squid that a shark won't eat
- World Wildlife Fund's 2014 International Smart Gear Competition This competition, which receives funding from NOAA, is aimed at developing innovative solutions to reduce bycatch.
- Proposed Rule for 2014 Atlantic Mackerel, Squid, and Butterfish Specifications This rule is designed to minimize bycatch and bycatch mortality of river herring and shad in the mackerel fishery. Public comments must be received by February 10, 2014.