- Fisheries Home
- About Us
- Science Centers
- News & Multimedia
- Fisheries Resources
- Educators and Students
- Get Involved
Tips for employees
- When a reporter contacts you, tell us promptly. Tracking media coverage is an important part of our job.
- We are available to help, but the choice is yours. We can help you:
- Communicate clearly with the reporter and audience
- Be comfortable and well-prepared for print, radio, and television interviews
- Avoid mistakes
- When you send us a photo to include in a news release, please include credit and caption.
NOAA Guidance for employees working with media