- Fisheries Home
- About Us
- Science Centers
- News & Multimedia
- Fisheries Resources
- Educators and Students
- Get Involved
We need your help to protect our waters. To report a violation, please call the NOAA Enforcement Hotline.
Open 24 hours
Visit the U.S. Department of Justice Victim Assistance site to find contact information and assistance for hearing notification and case information, hotlines, and resources for crime victims.
Email us at OLE.ComplaintHotline@
noaa.gov with any compliments, complaints, or suggestions.
This page lists our Headquarters and Division contacts. To find your local field office, please visit our page containing the complete list of contacts to receive help with specific regulations and questions for your locality.
Or you can reach us by email.
- Todd Dubois, Assistant Director - Operations
- John Longenecker, Assistant Director - Support Services
- Casey Brennan, Chief of Staff
1315 East-West Highway
Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Will Ellis, Assistant Director
PO Box 21767
709 W. 9th Street
Juneau, AK 99802-1767
- Nathan Lagerwey, Deputy Special Agent in Charge
222 West 7th Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99513
- Logan Gregory, Assistant Director
- Timothy Donovan, Deputy Special Agent in Charge
55 Great Republic Drive
Gloucester, MA 01930
- William Pickering, Assistant Director
- Martina Sagapolu, Deputy Special Agent in Charge
1845 Wasp Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96818
- Tracy Dunn, Assistant Director
- Manny Antonaras, Deputy Special Agent in Charge
263 13th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
West Coast Division
- Bill Giles, Assistant Director
7600 Sand Point Way
Seattle, WA 98115
- Sean Stanley, (acting) Deputy Special Agent in Charge
1201 NE Lloyd Blvd., Suite 1025
Portland, OR 97232