- Fisheries Home
- About Us
- Science Centers
- News & Multimedia
- Fisheries Resources
- Educators and Students
- Get Involved
We need your help to protect our waters. To report a violation, please call the NOAA Enforcement Hotline.
Open 24 hours
Visit the U.S. Department of Justice Victim Assistance site to find contact information and assistance for hearing notification and case information, hotlines, and resources for crime victims.
Email us at OLE.ComplaintHotline@
noaa.gov with any compliments, complaints, or suggestions.
This page lists our Headquarters and Division contacts. To find your local field office, please visit our page containing the complete list of contacts to receive help with specific regulations and questions for your locality.
Or you can reach us by email.
- Matthew Brandt, Acting Director
- Todd Dubois, Assistant Director - Operations
- John Longenecker, Assistant Director - Support Services
- Casey Brennan, Chief of Staff
- John Thibodeau, Communications Specialist (email@example.com)
1315 East-West Highway
Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Matthew Brown, Acting Special Agent in Charge
- Ronald Antaya, Acting Deputy Special Agent in Charge
PO Box 21767
709 W. 9th Street, Room M09C
Juneau, AK 99802-1767
- Logan Gregory, Special Agent in Charge
- Timothy Donovan, Deputy Special Agent in Charge
55 Great Republic Drive
Gloucester, MA 01930
- William Pickering, Special Agent in Charge
- Scot Yamashita, Deputy Special Agent in Charge
1845 Wasp Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96818
- Tracy Dunn, Special Agent in Charge
- Jeff Radonski, Acting Deputy Special Agent in Charge
263 13th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
West Coast Division
- Bill Giles, Special Agent in Charge
- Martina Sagapolu, Deputy Special Agent in Charge
7600 Sand Point Way
Seattle, WA 98115