To report a violation, call:
MSA 40, OLE Through The Years
Steve Springer has been working with OLE for nearly as long as the MSA has been enacted. “Standing on the docks back in those days, waiting to enforce the MSA, was just part of the job…” Read More . . .
Salmon Mislabeling Scheme Goes Up In Smoke
Miami salmon supplier caught in mislabeling scandal. Read More . . .
Not An Ordinary Day: Operation Turn Rescue Mission
Alaska weather and unexpectedly choppy waters disable vessel while nearby joint operation is conducted. Read More . . .
OLE Takes a Bite Out of Illegal Shark Fishing
Shark finning and illegal shark fishing has global implications. Rules and regulations are strict to ensure shark sustainability. Read More . . .
PSMA Training Underway
With training modules complete, OLE has started training enforcement partners on implementation of the PSMA. Read More . . .
From tackling seafood fraud nationally to helping crack down on illegal fishing internationally, we're here to make sure that those who obey the rules reap the benefits of fair competition and an even playing field in the market. We protect marine resources and their habitat and help safeguard the health of seafood consumers and the livelihoods of coastal communities.
- Law Enforcement Officers Work Together to Fight Wildlife Crime
- Five Individuals, Hawaiian Accessories Inc. Sentenced in Illegal Wildlife Smuggling Operation
- Florida Keys Residents Plead Guilty to Illegally Trafficking in Marine Life
- Hawaii company punished for illegal smuggling operation
- Long Island Fisherman Pleads Guilty to Falsifying Documents and Lying to Federal Investigators