To report a violation, call:
Presidential Taskforce to Combat IUU Fishing
March 20, 2015: The action plan for implementing the Task Force Recommendations is now available. Read More . . .
2.5 Year Investigation Ends In Jail
April 17, 2015: Former dock manager found guilty for tax evasion and Lacey Act violations. Read More . . .
Community-focused officer earns award
Northeast Region's Wilmarth, building community relationships and educating industry, named Officer of the Year. Read More . . .
Alaska Agencies Team-Up for Joint Operation
Patrolling remote Alaska waters can be an daunting task, but with the help of state partners, OLE meets its mission. Read More . . .
Seven Years Later Justice Served
May 20, 2015: Federal seafood dealer sentenced for illegal scallop purchases. Read More . . .
From tackling seafood fraud nationally to helping crack down on illegal fishing internationally, we're here to make sure that those who obey the rules reap the benefits of fair competition and an even playing field in the market. We protect marine resources and their habitat and help safeguard the health of seafood consumers and the livelihoods of coastal communities.
- Juneau Whale Watching Buisness Pays Fine to NOAA
- Texas Company Pleads Guilty to Passing Off Mexican Shrimp as U.S.-Caught
- Jail Time for Man Whom Moved Tahuya River Washington State Office of the Attorney General
- NOAA Law Enforcement Returns to Unalaska
- Feds urge the public to keep away from right whales