- OLE Boots-On-Water In Indonesia - A look through the lens: experts from OLE conduct PSMA implementation workshop in Manado, Indonesia.
- PSMA Training Underway - With training modules complete, OLE has started training enforcement partners on implementation of the PSMA.
- OLE Takes a Bite Out of Illegal Shark Fishing - Shark finning and illegal shark fishing has global implications. Rules and regulations are strict to ensure shark sustainability.
- Not An Ordinary Day: Operation Turn Rescue Mission - Alaska weather and unexpectedly choppy waters disable vessel while nearby joint operation is conducted.
- Salmon Mislabeling Scheme Goes Up In Smoke - Miami salmon supplier caught in mislabeling scandal.
- MSA 40, OLE Through The Years - Steve Springer has been working with OLE for nearly as long as the MSA has been enacted. “Standing on the docks back in those days, waiting to enforce the MSA, was just part of the job…”
- The Perfect Investigation - Undercover operation reveals an intricate scheme to buy and sell illegal fish.
- OLE Strives to Safeguard Bluefin Tuna - Tunas are one of several highly regulated species for which special care and attention is needed to ensure the stability of the fish.
- Reminder: EEZ Rec Black Sea Bass Season is Closed - The 2016 recreational black sea bass fishery in the EEZ of the Greater Atlantic Region is closed until May 15.
- OLE Special Agent Joins Offshore Aquaculture Convo - Detail of special agent to NOAA Aquaculture Program highly advantageous to OLE as a whole.
- Alaska Enforcing MSA, NPHA One Case at a Time - Alaska has highly regulated fisheries and those who choose to ignore regulations will be fined.
Read Feature Stories from the our news archive >>