- Fisheries Home
- About Us
- Science Centers
- News & Multimedia
- Fisheries Resources
- Educators and Students
- Get Involved
- Observers assist in case, vessel owner fined $75K - NOAA OLE closes a successful investigation after numerous Observers filed complaints against an Alaskan-based vessel.
- Video: Cracking the Research Set-Aside Case - In 2010, the NOAA Office of Law Enforcement embarked on a 4-year investigation which exposed one of the largest fisheries conspiracy networks on the East Coast.
- OLE Boots-On-Water In Indonesia - A look through the lens: experts from OLE conduct PSMA implementation workshop in Manado, Indonesia.
- PSMA Training Underway - With training modules complete, OLE has started training enforcement partners on implementation of the PSMA.
- OLE Takes a Bite Out of Illegal Shark Fishing - Shark finning and illegal shark fishing has global implications. Rules and regulations are strict to ensure shark sustainability.
- Not An Ordinary Day: Operation Turn Rescue Mission - Alaska weather and unexpectedly choppy waters disable vessel while nearby joint operation is conducted.
- Salmon Mislabeling Scheme Goes Up In Smoke - Miami salmon supplier caught in mislabeling scandal.
- MSA 40, OLE Through The Years - Steve Springer has been working with OLE for nearly as long as the MSA has been enacted. “Standing on the docks back in those days, waiting to enforce the MSA, was just part of the job…”
- The Perfect Investigation - Undercover operation reveals an intricate scheme to buy and sell illegal fish.
Read Feature Stories from the our news archive >>