- Fisheries Home
- About Us
- Science Centers
- News & Multimedia
- Fisheries Resources
- Educators and Students
- Get Involved
- Halibut Fisherman Fined $5K for Sitka LAMP Fishing - Landing report identified illegal activity.
- Border Operation Highlights Lobster Violations - NOAA’s Office of Law Enforcement inspected shipments of lobster, sea urchins, and halibut being imported to the United States from Canada. The results were …
- Observers assist in case, vessel owner fined $75K - NOAA OLE closes a successful investigation after numerous Observers filed complaints against an Alaskan-based vessel.
- Video: Cracking the Research Set-Aside Case - In 2010, the NOAA Office of Law Enforcement embarked on a 4-year investigation which exposed one of the largest fisheries conspiracy networks on the East Coast.
- OLE Boots-On-Water In Indonesia - A look through the lens: experts from OLE conduct PSMA implementation workshop in Manado, Indonesia.
- PSMA Training Underway - With training modules complete, OLE has started training enforcement partners on implementation of the PSMA.
- OLE Takes a Bite Out of Illegal Shark Fishing - Shark finning and illegal shark fishing has global implications. Rules and regulations are strict to ensure shark sustainability.
- Not An Ordinary Day: Operation Turn Rescue Mission - Alaska weather and unexpectedly choppy waters disable vessel while nearby joint operation is conducted.
- Salmon Mislabeling Scheme Goes Up In Smoke - Miami salmon supplier caught in mislabeling scandal.
Read Feature Stories from the our news archive >>